Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
In recent years, SEO has become one of the top priorities of many online businesses. But many people still don’t really understand what it is, and how they can utilize it for their online businesses.
The subtle art of becoming more easily found in a search engine’s results—commonly known as Search Engine Optimization (SEO)—can help you drive a lot of targeted traffic to your item pages. Today I’ll share some tips with you that you can easily implement to drive more visitors to you pages via the various search engines.
Find Keywords that Buyers Actually Search For
The idea behind getting the right keyword is to choose one that:
- has decent search volume,
- is not too competitive,
- and is relevant to your item.
I’m sure you’ve been given this advice before, but today I’ll show you how to go about doing this with some of my favorite tools. Most of these tools are fairly easy to use, and you can easily find lots of tutorials and how-to guides on using them.
Gather Keyword Ideas
You might have noticed that when you type something into a Google search, you’re given some suggestions. These are trending and popular searches.
Here are some tools that can help you to use these suggestions to get keyword ideas:
- Übersuggest will help you export the suggestions into an Excel file, where you can use Adwords to pull up the search volume for those keywords.
- Google will help you get some keyword ideas by pulling suggestions from various services.
- Google Trends will let you see keywords that are becoming popular, and try and capitalize on them before everyone tries to rank on them.
- Keyword Tool helps you generate over 750 keywords from Google autocomplete.